It’s official! January’s Yada Yada K is our Yada Yada K(ickoff)! And with an amazing, internationally acclaimed lineup, can you blame us for being super excited?
28th January featuring:
* Jinni Lyons is an Only Child
* A long form jam
And headlining our evening, The Showstoppers!
What’s the buzz about our acts?
‘***** – They truly are the masters of longform improvisation. These guys have to be seen to be believed! More talent on stage than you can shake a stick at!’
(Critic’s Choice – TimeOut)
‘An ingenious and engaging mix of improvisation and musical theatre. If you admired the Comedy Store Players for their ability to think on their feet, this bunch do it with the same verve and flair, but set to music. I was left open-mouthed. I can honestly say that I’d opt for this show’s wild, inventive energy over The Sound of Music any day.’
(Lyn Gardner – The Guardian)
JINNI LYONS IS AN ONLY CHILD
‘Jinni Lyons is an awesome only child! Well done on your first solo gig gorgeous face. ‘
‘Much better than being in the rain’ – Matt, Manchester
And what do people think about YYK?
– “Yada Yada K is a wonderfully warm, funny night at the Camden Head. They consistently show London’s best improv comedy which, on an evening, could be anything from hilarious parlour games to an improvised musical or a made-up fairy tale based on your suggestions. If you’re looking for a fun, open interesting, welcoming night out which showcases diverse talent see this – it’s is guaranteed to move you AND make you laugh.” – Rob Grundel (Excursions)
– “Yada Yada K is a night of london’s best improv comedy acts, in a weird shaped room, on a tiny stage. What’s not to love? With the audience getting the chance to join in on stage it ends up more like a rabble of friends than a crowd of strangers. It’s like a warm custard hug.” – Lewis Harrison Barker (Glitch, Music Box)
– “Lost my voice a little bit from laughing and cheering so hard at the @C3467X /Yada Yada K show tonight! Can’t wait for the next one” – @megangracemae
– “I liked it and not because I had to!” – Alexandra Mendoza (Leo’s wife)
They improvise so you don’t have to…. but if you want to, you can! Every night we will pair up some random performers with more experienced vets and everyone will perform a long form montage jam.
So, if you’ve ever wanted try your hand at long form improv, want to see some of the best long form comedy that London has to offer, or just have a flat out good time come to Yada Yada K!
Last Tuesday of every month; £3 on the door, doors open at 7.30pm.